Terms & Condition
This website and all of its sub-website, are owned and operated by the National English Medium School (hereafter referred to as NEMS) Administration and Staff. The website has been structured to provide information related to school and school activities and directly reflect all policies and procedures set forth by the Management. National English Medium School has the right, at any time, to change or discontinue any feature or aspect of this website, for any reason that is, without limitation, availability or equipment needed for accessing and utilizing this website.
Terms and Conditions of use
The utilization of this school website is governed by the policies, terms, and conditions set forth (Terms and Conditions of Use). Please read them through thoroughly and carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of each of the Terms and Conditions of Use. National English Medium School reserves the right to modify this site in any fashion at any time as well as these Terms and Conditions of use.
Copyright and Trademark
- This website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information including items such as photography, video, graphics, text, software and forms. Each of the items mentioned prior are subject to copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, display, transmit or subject yourself to the transfer or sale or in any form, exploit the content that exists on this website or that of any affiliates.
- The data, information, materials, and services provided on this website are for the use to benefit the students, parents, members, staff of National English Medium School and beyond. Changes or modifications to pages, structure or procedure may incur at any time on this website. The materials on this website are provided in an “as is” state, without warranties of any type, either expressed or implied to the largest extent permissible to the applicable law.
- You shall not upload, e-mail, post or make available in any other fashion any material on this website that is protected by copyright, trademark or other laws; that is, without direct permission from the absolute source.
Disclaimer of Warranty / Limitation of Website Liability
- Agreement : You shall agree that the use of this website is at your sole risk. National English Medium School, affiliates or any other organization or members, therein, shall not incur any responsibility for your use of this website. The school is not liable for any negative impact that is incurred to any one individual’s computer.
- Limited License : National English Medium School website and all sub-websites are for educational use. Unless otherwise expressed, you may not modify, copy, distribute, re-distribute, transmit, display, use, publish, license, create derivative material from, transfer, or sell any information or content contained anywhere on this website or any sub-websites, via direct or indirect means.
- Limitation of Liability : National English Medium School shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, economic, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or use there of or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if School has been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
Post of Content
National English Medium School reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to post or remove any material submitted to, or posted on the website. Without limitation, National English Medium School shall have the right to remove any material that National English Medium School, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable, with regard to the standards of policies and procedures set forth by National English Medium School management.
Modification of Terms
National English Medium School has the right to, at any time, change, or modify the terms and conditions applicable to the use of this website and that of any sub-websites. Such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means necessary in order to provide the most accurate and effective information possible.
Accounts and Security
If any of the service on the website requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with true, current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form, and you will maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, current, complete and accurate. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentially of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify National English Medium School of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. National English Medium School will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by NEMS or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder. You acknowledge and agree that certain services may provide password-restricted access to customer information such as names and certain terms of your contracts. By using this website and registering for such services, you consent NEMS display of such information via the services and accept all risks of unauthorized access to such information. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, out of date, or incomplete or NEMS has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, NEMS may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the services or any portion thereof. You are responsible for all costs and charges, including without limitation, phone charges and telecommunications equipment, that you incur in order to use the services.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the website, you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impart any NEMS server, or the network(s) connected to any NEMS server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any NEMS server or to the website, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Website.
Spam E-mail and Postings
Summary of Agreement
Each of the prior Terms and Conditions of Use validates the entire agreement between National English Medium School and you, as the user or visitor of National English Medium School website. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use take effect immediately.